Armstrong Logistics Maintains Same-Role Same-Pay 2019
Armstrong Logistics maintains same-role same-pay.
At Armstrong logistics we strive to continuously make improvements within our business, while looking for opportunities for any improvements. We are proud of our achievement maintaining that all our individuals are treated equally based on their merit and ability regardless of gender. We will continue to create a diverse and gender balanced workforce and maintain our commitment to same role-same pay.
We have had a slight improvement on women hourly rate from last year’s 31% v this years at 29.21%, despite the challenge of logistics being weighted towards men nevertheless we are providing a transparency on diversity on our female representation.
Armstrong logistics Limited Gender Pay Gap Data
- Women’s hourly rate is 16% lower (Mean) and 29% lower (Median)
- Top Salary quartile has 93% men and 6% female
- Upper middle salary quartile has 92% men and 7% female
- Lower middle salary quartile 83% men and female 16%
- Lower salary quartile has 56% men and 43% woman
- Woman’s bonus pay is 0% lower (mean) and 0% lower (median)
- 0% of men and 0% of woman received bonus pay
We will be using all opportunities to reduce pay gap and promote Armstrong Logistics as place off work for all genders. -
Published Monday, 25th March 2019